I haven’t been very active on my blog recently, which is a bit silly considering how much in its infancy it is. The thing is, things have been a bit crazy and I just had to put blogging on the backburner.
But whilst we are still in the choppy waters, calm seas are hopefully ahead.
We also had Isabelle’s 2nd birthday and a huge list of other family birthdays. I am running a 5k on Sunday (don’t even ask how training for that has gone *face palm*). Joe also bought me a car! I have had about 12 lessons so far with an instructor and we thought it might help me pass a little quicker if I had my own runaround to practise in. It is terrifying, especially since I have Isabelle in the back when Joe takes me out but she has been an absolute angel.
But it is Friday. I see light at the end of the tunnel and I am looking forward to throwing myself back into blogging, because I love it.
So still on the life to do list:
- I need to book and pass my driving test. I know that I am nowhere near ready yet. I am very nervous and lack confidence but I am hoping that the more time I spend out on the road the better I will become. Though I think I am just not a ‘natural’ driver.
- I need to book Isabelle into playgroup ready for her starting in September (I am thinking 2 days a week at the moment, 9-1). I NEED this. I need a break. With Joe’s hours I very rarely get any time away from toddler taming and as much as I adore her, MAMA NEEDS SOME SPACE! I think it will do Isabelle the world of good too. She must get fed up of me, surely!
- I need to get some house improvements done, I eventually want to move Isabelle into the bigger spare room but it is a bit of a dumping ground at present. I could do a whole blog post on this, any inspiration would be greatly appreciated.
- I also want the blog to take off a bit more, so I need to put some work into it. I would love to attend BML 17 and so I have about a year to sort myself out. I have been reading everyones posts about this years event and it sounds amazing, I am very jealous.
- I need to sign up for my next Open Uni module, which is a stress because I just don’t know where I want to go with it or what I want to do. I really haven’t enjoyed this last module, so I know I don’t want to do something else that I hate for a year.
Basically, I need to get my shit together and sort my life out!